- Get Back Whip
- Red and white hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Beautiful red pool ball with the number 14 in white and black
- White and red threaded fringe on the end
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- 42" Long
- Pool ball size: 2.25 Diameters
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
Traditionally worn by outlaw bikers on either the brake or clutch lever to display their allegience to their clubs and, if neccessary, quickly released and used as a whip to urge someone to "get back." Now, we included a stylish addition, this beautiful white and redget back whip features an red, black and white pool ball with the number 15 on it. An amazing 42" of authentic hand-braided naked cowhide leather fastened to a stainless steel quick-release clip. The chrome clasp quick release is very durable and built to last with easy to use opening and closing. The white and red fringe design is very eye catching especially while you're riding. Don't miss out, grab yours now.