- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, brown leather wrapping near end
- Light and dark brown threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
- 42" length
- 1/2" diameter
In the old days of riding, the get back whip was worn by the outlaw bikers to show their colors to other riders and, if need be, could be removed from the handlebars and used as a real whip. Times have changed and in many states, so have the laws but they still make a fun way to decorate your bike. Dream Apparel's has 42" of genuine, light and dark brown strips of hand-braided leather with a strong stainless steel quick-release clip. Wrapped tightly at the end by threaded fringe and finished with a single silver skull tied to one of the fringes, our decorative get back whips add a terrific outlaw look to any motorcycle.