- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- Red and black threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
- 42" length
- 1/2" diameter
The get back whip used to be used by 1% bikers to let everyone know what club they rode with and could be easily released from the brake and clutch lever to be used as a whip. Times have changed and so has the law regarding their use in some places. Regardless, they still make a terrific way to get others on the road to see you and
add to the look of your bike. Dream Apparel's has 42" of genuine, red and black strips of hand-braided leather with a stainless steel quick-release clip. Covered at the end with black leather and dual colored threaded fringe and complimented by a single silver skull tied to one of the fringes, our decorative get back whips really
enhance the beauty of any motorcycle.