- Raised American eagle and lettering on back panel
- Made from premium cowhide leather
- Features a full, quilted, zip-out lining that runs through the sleeves
- 1 stash pocket on left front of jacket above waist
- 1 zippered pocket on left side front
- 2 waist pockets with zippered closure
- Button-down, notched lapel collar
- 2 inside pockets with button closures
- Zippered cuffs
- Snap-down epaulets on shoulders
- Leather side lacing for greater comfort and fit
- Leather belt with roller belt buckle on waist
Nothing speaks to the heart and soul of the American biker as the often-heard phrase, "Live to ride, ride to live". Declare that spirit and wear it proudly on a premium cowhide leather jacket from Dream Apparel. Displayed on the back is the American eagle grasping onto a USA shield with the words "live to ride" on top and "ride to live"
beneath. No matter how you live you'll be able to bring whatever you need with you in either two waist pockets, two inside pockets, a stash pocket, or a zippered pocket
on the left front. Your comfort and style's assured by a full, zip-out lining that runs through the sleeves, epaulets on the shoulders, a fold-down collar with button snaps, front zip-up closure, a leather belt with roller buckle, side laces, and zippered cuffs. If you ride to live, you're spending alot of time in your jacket. Make sure it's a jacket from Dream Apparel.