- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- Green and black threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
- 42" length
- 1/2" diameter
Get back whips were originally used by outlaw bikers as actual whips and hung from the brake and clutch levers to show off their club's colors. Now they make a great way to get noticed on the road. With 42" of genuine, green and black strips of hand-braided leather and a strong stainless steel quick-release clip, you can recreate that
look. Closed on the end with wrapped black leather and green and black threaded fringe and a small silver skull tied to one of the fringes, you'll love decorating your bike with these accessories that hearken back to the glory days of motorcycle riding.