- Genuine, hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, blue leather wrapping near end
- Blue and white threaded fringe at end
- 1 small silver skull tied to fringe
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
- 42" length
- 1/2" diameter
Leather get back whips are a fun way to add a classic, vintage look to any bike and a great way to increase your visibility while riding. Originally used by outlaw bikers to show off their club colors and, when unclipped and removed from the handlebars, used as a means to protect oneself. Our get back whips are made from 42" of blue and white hand-braided leather with a bright quick-release clip woven to it. Wrapped tightly at the end with blue leather, with blue and white threaded fringe and a single silver skull tied to one of the fringes, these amazing get back whips sell quickly so get your order in today.