- Get Back Whip 36 inches long
- Red and black hand-braided leather around a nylon core
- Beautiful red pool ball number 7
- Black and red threaded fringe on the end
- Solid, stainless steel heavy duty quick-release panic buckle
- Tight, black leather wrapping near end
- 36" Long
- Pool ball size: 2.25 Diameters
- Clasp diameter 3/4" x 3/4"
Traditionally worn by outlaw bikers on either the brake or clutch lever to display their allegiance to their clubs and, if necessary, quickly released and used as a whip to urge someone to "get back." Now, we included a stylish addition, this beautiful black and red get back whip features a red, black, and white pool ball with the number 7 on it. An amazing 36" of authentic hand-braided naked cowhide leather fastened to a stainless steel quick-release clip. The chrome clasp quick release is very durable and built to last with easy to use opening and closing. The black and red fringe design is very eye catching especially while you're riding. Don't miss out, grab yours now.